📝 Beschreibung / Über Wulverblade
Help Britannia defeat the Romans in Wulverblade – a hardcore side-scrolling beat ‚em up inspired by classics such as Golden Axe, Sengoku, and Knights of the Round! Experience a historically inspired storyline across eight campaign levels – or test your skills in the game’s deadly arenas. Go it alone or team up with a friend in local two-player co-op. It’s time to show the Ninth Legion what you’re made of!
It’s 120 A.D. – and the Roman army has seized control of the south of Britannia. Their goal: to march north and conquer the rest of the island with brutal and bloody efficiency. The 5,000-strong Ninth Legion is preparing for war – but little do they know what lies in wait for them. Caradoc, Brennus, and Guinevere – guardians of the northern tribes – have rallied the troops and are ready to wage a war against the Romans. The siblings bear a gift that even they are not aware of; soon, all will discover its true power.
- Experience a historically accurate storyline spanning eight varied levels.
- Master retro-inspired combat, including modern enhancements.
- Team up with a friend – arcade-style– in two-player local co-op.
- Take in the rich, fully illustrated 2D scenery.
- Test your skills in a variety of challenging combat arenas.
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- Betriebssystem: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Prozessor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600 or Intel Core 2 Duo+
- Arbeitsspeicher: 4 GB RAM
- Grafik: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 or ATI Radeon™ R9 280 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Speicherplatz: 8 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz
- Soundkarte: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers